Silkwater Whole House Multi Action Water Filter Descaler with Bacteria Control. Enjoy cleaner, purer, safer and better tasting drinking water with the Silkwater Whole House Multi Action Water Filter and Descaler with Bacteria/Germ control and Iron Removal. In fact the SW200XL is possibly the world’s most advanced whole house water filter/conditioner available right now. Unlike conventional water softeners that use salt to soften the water and thereby strip the water of valuable minerals, the SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra retains the valuable minerals which have health benefits, softens the water and removes impurities. Water that is softened with a standard water softener does not taste good, contains higher levels of sodium (salt) which is not recommended for people with heart disease and is not ideal for septic systems. The SW200XL Multi Action Hard Water Conditioner performs multiple separate functions in one compact easy-to-install filtration unit.
- Incoming water goes through the SW200XL main control core to break down the calcium scale into aragonite crystals
- Next the treated water goes through siliphos treatment from polyphosphate crystals
- The conditioned water is then filtered as it passes through the stainless steel 25 micron filter
- Bacteria and iron are removed as it passes through the special design 2 micron filter cartridge
- The special cartridge removes combined chlorine but leaves the more effective free chlorine for germ-free water
For replacement polyphosphate cartridges see SWC-PP06
For replacement iron-removal cartridges see SWC-IR06
For kit of polyphosphate and iron-removal cartridges see SWC-AK12
SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra versus Conventional Water Treatment
In order to provide clean and soft water, most current conventional whole house filters/water softeners need two separate systems (a filter and a softener) which are more costly to install. The SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra is engineered to solve both issues in one compact unit. However, even more important than cost, is the quality of the water after passing through the SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra filter.
Currently, most conventional water filters on the market are carbon filters, which remove almost all of the chlorine in the water. Once all of the chlorine has been removed, potable water is vulnerable to dangerous microorganisms. This could lead to a situation where water flowing through the household pipes, could pick up whatever germs are in the plumbing system. Because the SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra is able to filter out the combined chlorine and leave in the more effective free chlorine, the water traveling through the pipes it is still able to kill any bacteria or germs that may have settled in the plumbing system, no matter what faucet or tap they lead to. This ensures that the water will always be germ free. But, not only is the water germ free, it is healthy.
When removing the hardness from the water, the SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra leaves in essential minerals that other salt based water softeners take out. Even though the treated calcium has been converted into aragonite, it is kept in suspension through the action of the poly-phosphates. And you maintain the health benefits of having the minerals left in the water. You will enjoy softer, purer naturally tasting drinking water without using salt to treat your water.
Water Conditioning – Iron Removal – Purification
The most efficient and effective SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra.
Benefits of using the SW200XL Water Conditioner Ultra
- High quality drinking water from every tap/faucet in the house
- Softer skin and hair (without that slippery feel)
- Leaves in necessary and beneficial minerals
- Reduces lime scale buildup in plumbing and water appliances
- Reduces hard water spots on shower doors and counter tops
- Removes Combined Chlorine to Improve Taste & Smell
- Removes Iron (the cause of brown rust stains in bathtubs and toilets)
- Does not waste water
- Does not use salt
- Does not use electricity
- Better for you and the environment
- No need to buy bottled water
- No loss in water pressure
- Easy to install and maintain
- No monthly or yearly maintenance fees
- Affordable solution for purer, softer safer water
- Environmentally friendly