Silkwater Apartment Building Triple Action Water Filter Descaler. Enjoy cleaner, purer and better tasting drinking water with the commercial Silkwater Apartment Building Triple Action Water Filter and Descaler. Unlike conventional water softeners that use salt to soften the water and thereby strip the water of valuable minerals, the Apartment Building Triple Action Water Filter with Descaler retains the valuable minerals which have health benefits. Water that is softened with a standard water softener does not taste good, contains higher levels of sodium (salt) which is not recommended for people with heart disease and is not ideal for septic systems. The Triple Action Hard Water Conditioner performs three separate functions in one compact easy-to-install filtration unit.
- Incoming water goes through the SW502 main control core to break down the calcium scale into aragonite crystals
- Next the treated water then goes through siliphos treatment from polyphosphate crystals.
- The conditioned water is filtered as it passes through the stainless steel 50-micron screen filter
Even though the treated calcium has been converted into aragonite, it is kept in suspension through the action of of the poly-phosphates. And you maintain the health benefits of having the minerals left in the water. You will enjoy clean naturally tasting drinking water without using salt to treat your water.
Benefits of using the SW502 Water Conditioner Large
- High quality drinking water from every tap/faucet in the building
- Softer skin and hair (without that slippery feel)
- Leaves in necessary and beneficial minerals
- Reduces lime scale buildup in plumbing and water appliances
- Reduces hard water spots on shower doors and counter tops
- Does not waste water
- Does not use salt
- Does not use electricity
- Better for you and the environment
- No need to buy bottled water
- No loss in water pressure
- Easy to install and maintain
- No monthly or yearly maintenance fees
- Affordable solution for purer, softer water
- Environmentally friendly